The cleanser removes any dirt, oil, and dead skin cells from the skin to make it healthier. Toner meanwhile removes any impurities and last trace of dirt from the skin after you wash the face. In short, both work together to keep your skin healthy. There are many types of cleansers and toners on the market we need to choose the right one for our skin. Today we will list 6 of them.
1) Clarifying cleanser larger size
The ultimate cleanser helps dissolve excess oil, purify pores, clear existing blemishes and prevent future breakouts.
* Good for oily, sensitive, or combination skin
* Comes with salicylic acid and green tea extract
* The salicylic acid is encapsulated in spheres to survive to rinse off
2) AHA/BHA exfoliating cleanser
Can be used 2 to 3 times a week to clear dull and dry skin for a fresher appearance and improve penetration of treatment.
* Good for dry, oily, sensitive, or combination skin
* Comes with sodium PCA, jojoba beads, and salicylic, lactic, and glycolic acids
* Optimizes skin ability to attract and hold moisture
3) Prebiotic 4 in 1 multi cleanser
From gel to oil makeup remover that balances skin microbiome for healthier-looking skin.
* Removes dirt, excess oil, and waterproof makeup
* nourishes with prebiotics and deeply hydrates
* Comes with Hemisqualane, cyclic peptide, prebiotic powder, hyaluronic acid, and prebiotic hydrating sugar
If you are looking for cleanser and toner then head over to the Murad now. Please click the link below for more info and price. Hurry as the stocks are limited.